Thursday, March 19, 2009

1999 Dodge Avenger Intro

This is my 1999 Dodge Avenger 420a DOHC 2.0L 5 speed.



It's not much right now because I lost my license a few years ago and fell out of the tuning lifestyle. It used to be perfect: no engine problems, full body kit hood and wing, no dents/scratches, nothin! Now I've got an oil leak, a transmission leak, clutch noises, half a front bumper, crack-sanded-and broken hood, cracked windshield, dents/scratches all over the place, holes from the wing and body kit, each panel is a different color, a radio that barely works, no system, and so on and so forth.

I got my probationary license at the begining of this year and started work on the car right away. Bled my clutch fluid, changed the oil, replaced some engine seals, new spark plugs, fixed some wiring problems. It's so nice to be able to drive my baby to work again :)

***More info and pics coming soon!***



1 comment: