Thursday, March 26, 2009

Turbo!

I got offered a deal that I could NOT refuse for a used turbo kit and I took it. $1500 for everything listed below. My plan is to get the bike running (it needs an overhaul) next week so when I start the install I can still have transportation. I'm ordering a used tranny to throw in while I'm doing the turbo install. More info to come!

Here's a list of parts I will be recieving for the turbo kit, it's absolutely everything I need to do the install.

*Custom bunged 8 injector intake manifold for secondary injectors from DMS (Disturbing Motorsports)
*8 injector wireing harness from DMS to hook to EIC controller and tune the extra injectors via laptop
*2 high flow dms billet fuel rails w/ 6an end fittings
*Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
*034 EIC supplimentry injector controller w/ tune mapped in. Can tune via laptop w/ the 034 program included w/ directions to install.
*2 6an inlet/outlet fittings 1 closed off an fitting for aeromotive FPR
*Walbro 255lph fuel pump
*Earls 15-17 ft 6an ss fuel line from aeromotive fpr to walbro 255lph fuel pump
*#30 secondary fuel injectors
*Extra set of oem #24 fuel injectors used from current motor
*Pipe thread to an converter fitting for oil pressure sending unit to earls ss oil feed line
*Earls 4an oil feed line from turbo to oil pressure sending unit
*Earls 4an turbo inlet flange and hose connection fittings
*Earls 10an turbo outlet flange and hose connection fittings
*Earls 10an ss turbo outlet line from bottom of turbo to oil pan
*T3 42/48 AR turbocharger
*Log style cast turbo manifold w/ gasket
*XS Power black external wastegate w/ nuts/bolts/gaskets
*Custom external wastegate dump tube to fit this turbo setup w/ nuts/bolts/gasket
*2.5’ custom downpipe w/ t3 4 bolt turbo flange welded on
*28x9x2.75 bar and plate front mount intercooler
*Samco 4ply blue intercooler couplers (I will replace them with red ones)
*Custom black 2.25 turbo side & 2.5’ cold side intercooler piping
*All intercooler piping clamps to connect the pipes
*Turbo XS RFL blow off valve w/ all original equipment (washers/mounting hardware/etc) *"Missing Link" map sensor
*Golden Eagle vaccum manifold
*Shit ton of heatwrap
*All high temperature insulated vacuum hoses
*Boost guage
*Cluster guage pod
*Plx Wideband o2 sensor
*bosch o2 sensor and plx hub unit w/ all original hardware and directions.

The guy I bought it from is also going to help me through the install and I bought a B&M short throw shifter from him too!


No comments:

Post a Comment