Saturday, March 21, 2009

Now I Remember Why I Hate Cars!


This stupid habbit/passion/addiction/hobbie/love, whatever you wanna call it, for cars has always boggled my mind. How can I love something so much when all it does is drive me mad?

Well here's the scoop: I used to be leaking transmisison fluid like crazy (see pic above) but now I have no tranny fluid left to leak so instead now I start leaking oil. Besides the two leaks I have strange noises coming from the clutch and throw-out bearing, wiring problems that keep my reverse lights on when not in reverse and turns the sound on my stereo off when I turn on my headlights. Headache after headache after headache and I still love my car for some strange reason.

I'm trying to save up money now to get the car fixed so I don't have to finance the repairs in any way but it's going to take a while. All I hope is that she keeps running until I can afford to fix her.

2 comments:

  1. The blog really looks great. Maybe you will find time to help your old Mom with hers sometime.

    ReplyDelete