Saturday, March 28, 2009

Parts Parts Parts!

Here's everything I have coming for the car. I'm so excited to get started working on the car and getting it back to good shape!

Parts:
*Turbo and 8 injector setup listed in previous post
*Used transmission
*New axle seals
*B&M short throw shifter w/ polyurethane bushings
*New ash tray and fuse box cover
*Engine start button
*White face gauges
*3D gauge cluster bezel
*Prosport boost gauge
*Prosport oil pressure gauge
*Windshield
*OE front bumper (I'm gonna go stock body for a while)
*Two new tires w/ 4 wheel balance & allignment
*Right rear hub assy to replace bad one
*2 white ASEC stickers

Plan Of Attack:

1: Windshield will be installed tuesday
2: Two new front tires, 4 wheel balance & allignment on wednesday or thursday
3: Install the little things like the gauges and engine start just whenever they show up on my doorstep
4: When I get the turbo kit I have to install the Walbro 255 pump and send mine out
5: Replace transmission one weekend after I get it in
6: Install 8 injector setup
7: Install turbo kit & FMIC
8: Cut inner lip of fenders off for the lambo doors and straighten
9: Istall my OE door hinges until I get to fixing the struts
10: Fix up my hood and repaint
11: Paint & install front bumper while doing the turbo kit

No comments:

Post a Comment