Saturday, March 21, 2009

Black Out Taillights Install

This will be time #3 that I have used VHT NiteShades to black out the Avenger taillights. Once on my first Avenger, once on this avenger, and a third and final time just to get things right ;)

I'm goin w/ a red and black theme on my car this time around. Not only does it match my interrior better but it's also much more "low profile" then the flashy red and white. I like to fly below the radar these days. So to add some black to the outside of my car I tinted all 3 pieces of the Avenger taillamp setup.

First I had to remove all the spray paint from the reverse bar. I used laquer thinner and a shop towl to rub the paint off. The second picture is about 5 minutes into it. Took me about an hour to get rid of all of it.






Before & After:




Installed no brakes and brakes:


I love this shot and use it as my avatar on all the forums:

No comments:

Post a Comment