Thursday, March 19, 2009

2005 Schwinn Stingray Spoiler Intro

This is my Stingray w/ a Mitsubishi TLE52 motor.



Thank god for Dimension Edge, a local motorized bicycle company in town. Luckily you don't need a drivers license to ride one! The law states that a bicycle can have and aux power source no more than 2 HP as long as the pedals are still in working order and still be considered a bicycle. Therefore meaning no DL is required to ride one!

This is my 4th bike. My first one was a Walmart mountin bike. I then upgraded to the Schwinn OCC Stingray. When that bike broke down I got my first Spoiler witch got stolen a couple summers ago :( Now I have this one and I love it more than all the rest combined!

With a custom Lamorghini Orange paint job, chrome duel tip exhaust, brake & turn lights, and a 52cc (1.5HP) motor it's a one of a kind show wining machine!

Visit http://www.bikemotor.com/ for more information on Dimension Edge and their 200+MPG bicycle motor kits! Tell them Todd sent ya!



***More infor and pics coming soon!***

4 comments:

  1. Gidday Todd, Nice bike!!
    I'm looking to buy one of these. Do you know where I can get one?
    Regards, Dirk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ! Great job ! I just bought a spoiler and have allready contacted dimension edge. They are very helpfull. Told them you sent me. Cant wait to get my motor !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ! Just got my engine kit today from dimension edge and allready have it installed and took it for my first ride ! What a difference from my center mount bikes. Smooth as glass.
    spoiler51359@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, well be sensible, well-all described

    ReplyDelete