Saturday, March 21, 2009

Clear/Smoke Turn Signals Install


Somewhere back in time I lost or broke one of my turn signals. For a while I rode around w/o either one of them, just used the mirror blinkers for my fronts. Well now that I'm turning over a new leaf w/ my car (not only in the set up but also in a legal aspect) I needed to get two turn signals. OEM would have cost me over $100 for both lamps. I found these guys (on guess where?.......EBAY!) for around $35 shipped.


They're a clear lense lightly tinted black. The seller also provided me with two amber bulbs so I could be legal.


When I went to install them I realized that not only did I lose/break my turn signals, I had removed the bulb sockets and demolished the socket wires. I called everyone in town trying to track these damn items down. No junk yard had one and the only way to get them through the dealer is to order the OEM signal lamps! Luckily I found the sockets in a scrap bin at work and wired them in. Now people know which way I want to turn huray!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that you spelt realized wrong. lol Love you!

    ReplyDelete